Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Exam Period

In a wink, one week is almost gone and i have done with two papers! 

Now i left with one last paper coming up on Monday, my weakest module, company law.

I doubt i did well for today's paper, arghh, hope the result is not too bad. :(

Seriously, i can't wait for exam to be over, the days are dragging so slowly. I miss those busy working days, weekly launches at TSW, busy packing parcels days, seeing my colleagues everyday, be online everyday for almost 12 hours. 

Will be meeting Angie tmr to see the manufactured samples! didn't expect the samples to arrive so quickly! Got to squeeze some of my time to make a trip down :)

3 more mugging days! JIA YOU!!! :D

Brandon looking so cute here. My sister is efficient this time, blogged the trip to Kukup already! 


Two more weeks to Vietnam! Just in time to enjoy myself right after exams.

Its a company trip and good thing is everything is paid by company. woohoo~

I'm still hesitating whether should i bring my dslr along? or my canon digicam will do.
Hate to lug dslr wherever i go, its so heavy. 

-

Went to PS - PINC earlier on for my regular Brazilian waxing after a good 3 months break.
Wondering why my package still remain at 200 plus till 2011. 
And finally i managed to try GONG CHA! yeahhh NO QUEUE at all not like KOI.
I can still remember i gave up queuing for KOI while queuing halfway at AMK.
The queue is seriously long and i hope more outlets will be opening soon.

Alrighttttyyy, will be back for more!

Love,
Jamie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment