Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, October 18, 2010

Back!

I'm back from kukup last evening! Took lots of photos and i'm uploading to FB now! :)

Had 3 meals of seafood consecutively and its really sinful and needless to say, i have gained 1-2 kgs!

A very relaxing small island to experience the simple lifestyle without any stress at all.

But its definitely not to my liking to stay more than 2 nights, cos the weather is terribly hot and i can't survive without any internet. 

Will blog about it in detail when i have the time :)

Its a new week again and i will be taking 5 half-days leave to study for my exams!

Can't believe next week will be my first paper, i'm still VERY UNPREPARED!

This is really bad, spent 6 hrs straight studying earlier and i'm feeling very stressful and couldn't absorb anymore after 6 hrs. Tmr is another mugging day for me. 





:)
gd night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment