Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, October 4, 2010

What i am busy with?

Helloooo! I'm finally here blogging!

A new blogspace for me! The reason being blogspot is much more user friendly than livejournal and most importantly, I can add my tweets here to be display on the main page whereas livejournal is unable to do so. I love twitter man and seriously i neglected my FB account after i sign up for a twitter account.

Didn't really have much time to design a banner for my blog so i thought probably a nice font will do up the banner and i think its simple and nice representating the love that i have contributed to my readers as well as my customers and TSW! And it also save the trouble for me to log in and out of my livejournal account just to blog an entry, I’m glad that now there are two different platforms for me to handle TSW and my personal entries!

I will be posting up sneak previews and more entries related to TSW over this website so that you can look forward on what's coming up next in our next few collections! I will definitely try to blog more frequently when i have the time k :)

So what i have been busying with for the past few weeks:
- 3 - 4 projects submission those are due in the month of Sep/Oct'10! I'm glad that everything is over now and all the projects are CLEARED!

- Attending weekly lectures really drains me out, taking the fact that I’m working full time and travels to school directly after work. And it’s a torture for me to take bus 74 all the way home travelling from west to north. Sometimes, I did pamper myself abit and share cab home with my sch mates or occasionally my bf came to sch and fetch me home :)

- As usual, my full time job - 5 days work, 830pm to 530pm

- Trying to launch a new collection every week and plan schedules for photoshoot with my sister

- Need to fork out time to collect new stocks from my suppliers, I’m really glad to have these suppliers supporting me, keeping those nice and pretty clothes for me in advance as I can only be there right after my work in the evening. So that mainly explains why some of the designs/colors are exclusive to us and not commonly seen in other blogshops :)

- Preparing our manufactured label, I spent some time designing the label using photoshop and I’m pretty satisfied that it turns out really sweet and classy with those floral designs as the borders.

- Also submitted quite a number of manufactured designs and arrange appointments with Angie to discuss about the designs, material, cutting, colors etc. I seriously can’t wait for the samples to be out! Angie is really sweet to place my orders under “URGENT” so that the stocks will arrive asap! :)

- Packing of parcels right after my work/sch to be mailed out the following day once payment received! I know you girls love to receive parcels fast and yep I will always try to do the best that I can. Receiving positive feedbacks from my customers really put a big wide smile on my face.

Alrighty, the above tasks covered almost 24 hrs of my time daily and I hardly had time for myself, let alone meeting my friends. I’m lucky that my BF works near me, hence we are able to meetup for lunch frequently! :)

Two outfits that I worn for the past weekends to sch!

Topshop Inspired Flutter Sleeves Toga Dress

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Denim Tie-Front Cropped Top

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Ta-Da~! My new Gucci handbag! Love this to bitsss! <3

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

It’s so versatile that I can match it with my dresses and casual outfits!
Doris and Ziqian are so nice that they managed to grab it for me at only $285 during DFS sales in their office, it’s really a steal!! I really miss those days in DFS! Thank yewwww!!!

1 comment:

  1. To Ardhanarishwara, the blissfully turing one who resides in the third eye plexus (Ajna Chakra) of each aspirant and who denotes the union of my Param Gurudeva Bhagwan Shiva and my Param Gurudevi Maa Shakti, are offered these salutions, prior this little student continues any further with the text,
    For more info visit: Atman

    ReplyDelete