Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Time to study!!

In exactly 2 more weeks! my exams will start.

Seriously, i'm not prepared for these 3 papers, and it seems that i still have a whole chunk of notes to study and textbooks to read up. I still need to work till end of next week. I only managed to apply half days leave from Monday to Friday and 2 full days leave. Almost all my leaves have been used up for my previous semester exams and now i only left with pathetic 8.5 days leave and that's inclusive of my unpaid leaves. how sad can it be. 

Frankly speaking, I didn't have the motivation to study for this semester and i even skipped quite a number of lectures. This is really bad. How i wish i can choose to study full time and focus on TSW full time and being jobless, probably next year i think? 

I have been working on a full time basis since i graduated from poly. It has been a total of 4 years in accounting/finance line. Probably its time for me to rest, focus on my studies and score better grades for my modules and focusing on TSW, making it stronger as before. :)

I'm really glad that i chose to set up a blogshop in 2008 and i didn't regret at all till now :)
Its been a long way for me and for the past few years, i have learnt a lot of stuff and gain lots of experience in setting up a small business in the blogshop universe. And most importantly, i get to meet alot of new friends!

And shirlyn, my younger sister has turn to be a beauty in my opinion :)
She has been very accommodating with me though sometimes we will get to quarrel over small things. 
Afterall, we will be fine the next day even though the issue isn't resolve yet. laughsss! that's the good thing of being sisters! :D

Alrightyy! Time for lunch! Will be back for more again! 
Great day ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment