Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stressed!

Morning morning!

Its mid-week which also means that I only left with exactly 3 weeks to my exam!

One word, STRESSED!

Apparently, I did very badly for all my tests for all of 3 modules which explain why I feel extremely pressure for my upcoming exams.

I should study earlier for my test and not wait till the last minutes then I study for it.

Arghhh! I should be focusing on my exams which consists the major percentage. Wish me luck for my exams in the next 3 weeks! 3 papers in total!

For those who are waiting for the new collection to be up, it will be launch on this Sunday, 9pm sharp! It’s going to be the last launch till 1st of Nov (my last paper), so I will be taking a 2 weeks break to study hard! We will be back for more yummy goodies and a SALES post I promised! :D

Managed to edit the photos last night, and I took merely 1 hr to finish it! Great job to myself! Hehe cos I need to spend a little time to study before I sleep.

What to expect in the next coming collection #93!

- Puff Sleeves Work Dress made in a thicker rayon/viscose material in longer length perfect for the working ladies! Think nude and sky blue! The colors are so lovely in real life :)

- A casual dress with drapes pockets at sides which is perfect for those who are still schooling. I love the horizontal stripes prints (not in black/white but in yellowish-gold/white), very sweet and unique shade!

- More embroidery cut out tops! My sister, Shirlyn kept 1 pc of grey immediately! haha

- And cotton blazers in black plus halter maxi dress and many more to be reveal on Sunday!

I can’t wait to launch a new collection! Hope to see you on Sunday night! Make a date with us! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment