Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3 of 365 Days!




I'm always looking forward to friday means dinner date with my hubby after work!
Rushed over to Vivo and we had our dinner @ my fav jap restaurant ichiban! 
My first choice still goes to Sushi Tei, Sushi Tei wins hands down!

Pop by Kissjane to take a look at our rack over there! We have also stocked in our Cheongsam Textured Dress @ both kissjane outlets which we will be launching online tomorrow! 

And i scored two denim shorts @ Pull and Bear, mega love the denim color tone and camel color and i got it @ $29.90 each and hubby got him a pair of jeans @ $39.90!

Can't wait to wear my new denim shorts out next week! I'm a sucker for shorts!


Here's my outfit that day wearing an upcoming cold shoulder top from www.thestagewalk.com!
It will be launch next week! We have it in wine red and cream! :D


***

Uploaded the sneaks on our facebook this morning and we will be launching our first series of Oriental Nostalgic Series I tomorrow @ 9pm!

4 manufactured designs this time round and we are so excited to launch it!








Keeping all the 3 manufactured dresses for my CNY outfits! 
Still couldn't decide which color should i go for the cheongsam dress! AHHH

Catch our full previews on facebook here!


Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment