Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fool Day

Headed down to KissJane @ Bugis Junction earlier on as its the opening day ! 

Feeling very excited abt KJ till i couldn't fully concentrate on my work today. heh ;)

so i was secretly hoping that time would pass faster to 5.30pm and off i went to visit KJ directly after my work! 

The whole shop was really crowded, with people queuing up for fitting rooms and cashiers!  
I can see all the guys were standing outside waiting for their gfs patiently.

15% storewide on April Fool Day! ;D


I'm so in love with our logo!! especially the two little red hearts that represent shirlyn and myself :)


Grand Opening Flowers especially for KissJane! <3 



Peek from the glass window


Met Valerie for dinner at The Soup Spoon


my pretty sister <3


Below is a couple of pictures taken before the opening day



We would like to thank all the girls who dropped by today! :*)
More exclusive items will be up soon k!
Do drop by during the weekend if you have miss it today! :)

Bf is so sweet to buy Durian puffs from Goodwood park hotel! awwww!! The durian is damn good !


*

Went for a dinner date yesterday right after work with apple and beatrice!

settled down at MOF - marina square 

Guess what? we are going to come up with a business proposal real soon!!! 

Am really excited about this and i hope everything will go smoothly as planned. :D :D





Cheers to my 2 business partners! <3

*

& finally i get to meet Ziqian to pass her belated bday pressie!

Got her a white guess watch and its the latest design.

super glad that she like it !





Damn nice right? hehehe





We love poloraid! 

its 1.16am now and i have to attend to sch tomorrow at 12pm! shucks! :(

damn tired now and its yet another long day ahead tomorrow!

I'm gonna spend my day doing taxation projects tomorrow, i need more TIME! 

Good night girls! :)
Have a great weekend k!

Love,
Jamie



No comments:

Post a Comment