Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sneak Preview #109

Heya babes!

I’m here to blog about tonight’s collection!
A pretty big collection this time round which we will be including a manufactured cut out sleeves dress in two NEW Colors we chosen! :)

Deep Forest Green and Cobalt Blue! We kept both colors each as this dress is so easy to throw on, looking chic at the same time.
The cut out sleeves is to die for and this is our first dress with such sleeves details.


In Deep Forest Green


For those who are keen to try on, it’s available at KissJane now, go have a look and feel of the material :)

Next, is our favorite toga dress to date! It is love at first sight for both of us and we fell in love with the ruched sleeves details at shoulders and symmetric hem :)
I’m sure you will love this and Shirlyn had fun playing with this dress during the shoot! Look how flowy the dress is! We are keeping the black for a more slimming look heh :)



Remember our previously sell out Vera Classic Maxi Dress which had received many good compliments from the customers, this time round we are going to bring the Jumpers version!
Damn cool~! The cutting for the pants is extremely stretchable and it has a tapered cut which gives the overall outfit a slimmer look and taller effect. The good thing about this jumper is it comes with 2 side pockets! For those who are still on a look out for jumper, this is the ONE! :)



We have also included a couple of work dress and casual dresses for schools!


Here’s a sneak collage I have done last night :)


Do remember to drop by tonight @ 8.30pm! We shall see you there!

Oh before I forget, we have created a FormSpring Account!
So ask us away if you have any question, any feedback on TSW, basically anything that you wanna ask! :)
I will be very prompt in replying at FS since I’m able to access it using my i-phone :)

*

On another note, i took a day leave yesterday to remove my braces! its like FINALLY! :D

I will blog about my braces in details in the next entry k?

Meanwhile here's two pictures i took yesterday once the process was done.
I still couldn't get used to it after wearing my braces for 21 months.

I love my beautiful set of teeth now :*)



Alrightyyy! see you girls tonight k? :)

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment