Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

EXAMS~~

I have been busy studying for exams since last week to prepare for my upcoming 3 papers! 

My first paper - Auditing will commence this friday and i'm still so unprepared! :(

Follow by Company Law and Taxation on the 3rd & 5th of May!

How i wish exams are over soon and i can get to enjoy all the freedom without any stress

Continue to post weekly collections and back to work!

During this period of time, i will be taking 2 weeks off from work, finally i can get to avoid the crowd at Raffles place for a short period.

I have been studying at different places, trying to get my full concentration on studies. 

There's one day i decided to study at home and guess what, i can fall asleep for 2-3 hrs unknowingly. 

Damnnn~ waste few hrs of not studying!

So i decided to make an effort to dress up myself casually and headed down to Ngee Ann, Starbucks, Mac, AMK library and CC just opp my house to study! In this way, i will stay focus on my books instead of giving myself a little break to surf net and FB! :(

here's a few instagrams shots i took using my iphone while we are studying :)


I miss TSW launches! do you? heh ;)

here's a sneak peak of our upcoming soft pleated spag top in Mustard & Cobalt Blue! :)

i was wearing this top today and i'm loving the material used! 


Its a new mustard shade we choose and shirlyn worn the cobalt blue out today! 
Check out her blog for pictures!! :D

Previously we launched this similar neckline top in Maxi and Jumper design, and we decided to make this into a TOP version! We are so satisfied with the end result and this top is so versatile and it matches well with any bottoms! :D :D

I'm glad i made the right choice ! Teehee !

Its available at KissJane - Bugis now, go go go have a look k! :D

I'm signing off now, heading back to my books!

Wish me luck for my papers k! All the best to those who are taking their exams too! Jia you!! 

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment