Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Feeling Happy


Playing with photobooth again! :P

I'm blogging at SIM now while waiting for my bf to complete his IPPT at Maju Camp.
Its been 2 hours and he's not back yet so i thought i can make use of the time to do up a short post here. Thank goodness, i brought my mac baby with me.

This is how i feel for the past 2 days.



I'm feeling extremely happy cos i managed to pass my exams!!!!! Its a really good news to me and i felt so relieved after i cleared these 3 papers. Thank god i passed!!! :D :D :D
Can i flood these space with more smiling face? heh heh

The results was released on 1st of December and my hp started to ring non-stop due to group wadapp and i managed to wake up at 6 plus in the morning. All thanks to my group mates. haha!
Some of them replied yeahhh i passed all and some replied i failed this particular module etc so without hesitating any further, i immediately on my mac and check my results!

Ta-da~!!!! No sigh of "NN" (NN means failed)

After checking mine, i hurriedly logged in to my bf's account and check his results!
Thank god again! He passed and i called him immediately to break this piece of good news to him! Until today, he still can't accept that he passed his exams! hahaha

We were freaking happy and wanted to call for a celebration immediately! :D:D

Luckily both of us passed our exams, else i have to face his "black" face if he failed any of the module.
You know, when your bf is moody, you will somehow tend to feel moody too. I'm very easily affected by his mood.

Anyway, yeah! Its finally over!

My last semester in SIM and i will be officially graduating in May 2012.
Crossing my fingers that i won't get to fail any modules again for my last 4 modules.

Here's a couple of pictures taken with my group mates

We had buffet @ Indulge At Park at Grand Park City Hall Hotel. It was a post exam celebration buffet that we organized together. We purchased the special price @ $36.50 from Groupon per pax.
I would recommend this place if you love rock oysters and fresh prawns with the groupon voucher deal, else its really not worth to have buffet there due to its boring food spread.


I had alot of durian paste though, my favourite of all! :P




Can't wait to meet them out again! A bunch of happy friends i have :)

6.20pm and he's still not back yet! :(

I have uploaded a couple of sneaks over at our Facebook page here!
Very exciting collection cos i will be bringing in Jelly Bow Wedges, its been so longgggg since i sell shoes online, so i thought i should make an attempt to launch one shoe design fortnightly?

Let me know if you want to see more shoe design and i will try to bring in more k! :D

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment