Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Monday, December 19, 2011

SICK! ;(

I haven been updating this space last week as i was down with flu, sore throat, headache and cough :<
I even vomited in the middle of the night and it was so uncontrollable. The feeling was really bad though and i was hoping that i can recover on that day, simply because i didn't want to ruin my birthday plan that bf had planned for me. 

Went to see a doctor the next morning and i feel much better after taking medicine and napping. 
I insisted to head down to USS the next day (my actual birthday) no matter what but bf didn't want to as he thinks that i need more rest instead. Sigh!!~~

After multiple of wadapps, i managed to convince him i'm at the recovering stage and he's going to bring me to USS as per plan! I have been wanted to visit USS but didn't get the chance to, so my birthday is a really good opportunity to head down! :D

I will be blogging about my USS experience in the next entry and i really enjoyed myself that day!

Here's a couple of pictures i have edited





Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes be it from fb, wadapps, messages and emails as well as your concern when i'm sick! :) I felt loved by you pple! :)

***

Anyway, its 5 more days before we celebrate Christmas and i'm already immersing myself in festive mood! :D

Last launch before Christmas, previews have been uploaded this afternoon over at our fb fan page!

I believed many of you here knew what's the upcoming TSW label - Ella Colorblocking Sleeves Top.
Available in 4 colors and the colors combination are carefully chosen and it turns out really good! :)
This is one of the most comfortable and chic top we have to date, simply match with any high waists shorts you have, skirts or skinny jeans!

Made of Georgette polyester material which is pretty cooling. Love this material as it will not turn furry after many wash and the best thing is its crease-free! :D

Sis in Magenta/Navy Blue


Sis and I went to meet our supplier's together during one of the weekdays. Its really rare to see both of us visiting our supplier's together cos she holds a day job. She went to "keng" MC that day and yay both of us headed out together! :D

Bubble Tea @ Cupwalker, my favourite has to be pudding milk tea. 



Went to shop around @ Bugis Junction after stocking in @ Kissjane that day. It was a really long and tiring day for us. We ended our day with a 2hrs photoshoot. :O

Polka Dot deers spotted at the atrium! 


Have a holly jolly Christmas! Did this collage yesterday and i'm loving how it turns out this time.


Another one of my favourite color combination i always choose.


Orange has always been a popular color for TSW customers so here's a combination of black/orange for those who are a fan of orange tones.


Met up with Jasmine dear last 2 weeks for an advance birthday treat @ Mr Curry! 
She has always been a loyal supporter of TSW and never fail to purchase from every collection from me. How supportive of her! :*) Thanks Jasmine!





This is my first time dining @ Mr.Curry and i heard its by Shoduku! 

Outfit of the day: Ella Colorblocking Sleeves Top in Cobalt Blue


Omelette Curry Rice with Prawns


Chicken Cutlet Rice with Omelette



Thanks for the birthday treat Jasmine! :*)
& Sorry for being late for about 20minutes :/


***


Birthday week is always filled with lots of birthday lunch/dinner treats from your close friends :*)

Here's another treat from Michelle @ Ma Maison @ Bugis Junction!

We met up pretty early in the noon heading down to Bugis Street to accompany mich to sign some contracts.

Outfit of the day: Essential Knitted Skirt in Black



This is my first knitted skirt i have owned and i fell in love with this piece immediately! It doesn't rides up when you walk and its so comfy to wear out the whole day.

Love Polaraids!! 


Michelle won a lucky draw and she was entitled to a year supply of Cleo Magazines! WEEE!!!
She can get to choose a friend and i was very fortunate to get free Cleo Magazines as well. Yippie!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3



Check out the interior design of the restaurant. So homely and vintage! 



Our colorful lamp table



Here's come our food which fares pretty good!



Thank you for your treat again! :*)

***

I will be sending out the mailers tonight once i'm back stocking in new designs @ Kissjane!
Can't wait to have dinner with bf and it has been raining non-stop since morning. I feel so fortunate that i didn't have to brave through the rain to head for work and most importantly, i can stay up on my cozy bed till 9plus in the morning. :)

Feeling much better after having medicine and my cough is still not getting better.
The worse thing is i sound like a man, am voiceless now :(

Hope to recover asap so that i can enjoy the festive weekend! 
So many activities coming up! EXCITED FOR IT! :D

See u girls tomorrow @ the launch okie! 8.30pm SHARP! :DD

Much Loves,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment