Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2 of 365 days (CNY SHOWCASE EVENT WEEK @ MIYOC)

One of my new year's resolutions is to blog everyday or 4-5 times per week, so long my blog is not collecting dust! Checked back my 2013 entries and i only blogged like 35 times out of 365 days. Pretty disappointed with myself as this little space of mine is like my so-call-diary and i would want to read back my past entries when i'm older, just like earlier on, i spent about 30 mins reading my 2010 entries and i really miss those days i used to study and working as a full time :D

Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining about my job now. I really love my job cos i can get to do what i really enjoy and the most important thing that i gain in this job as a business owner is satisfaction and happiness. 

So, back to my day 2 of 365 days, i spent my morning heading down to the printing shop to get the A5 posters done for MIYOC Event Week and send our car to the workshop like AGAIN :(

On the first day of 2014, we met an accident just right at our house's carpark. My hubby was about to drive out from his lot and a bike suddenly just flew by at a really high speed and due to the blind spot, hubby couldn't brake in time and knock onto the bike. The whole car plate and the bumper came off and we have to send to the workshop for repair. What a great start to our 2014! :((

Reached office at about 3pm in the noon and it was a busy day, clearing alot of back logs from the public holidays and sending out parcels! Thanks god my hubby was there to help that day since he took leave :D

Cabbed down to MIYOC in the evening since we have no car and the cab fare costs us a bomb :(

We started hanging the clothes once we reached and managed to complete everything by 11.30pm!

Here's the end result after the set up, took many pictures for blogging and i wanted to share our upcoming CNY designs here as well.


This year, Miyoc is having a CNY Showcase and they will be featuring 5 different online stores to feature their CNY designs, all at different periods till CNY!
I'm so excited and i can't wait to launch our CNY designs! 

Look out for our first series coming up this Sunday, 9pm! :D











Remember our highly raved cheongsam flare dress launched last year that was sold out within minutes? This year, this cheongsam dress is making a comeback in a new textured fabric (stretchable) and in a better cutting! We have also increased the quantity for our CNY collections so that you need not wait for backorder :)

Look out for this cheongsam dress launching this Sunday 9pm!



Check out the beautiful textured fabric here, i'm so gonna keep this for my CNY! Still can't decide which color to keep!


Upcoming manufactured cut in peplum top in different prints! 



We have printed floral cheongsam peplum tops coming up as well! Can't wait to launch it! :D


Our new label for 2014 collections!




And more printed manufactured dresses for our CNY collections!






Our event will end till 9th of Jan so pop by during this weekend to shop for your CNY outfits!
We will be topping up our racks from time to time, if you are around the west area for the next few days, come and support k! :)


My tired face right after the set up and i fell into a deep sleep like almost immediately. Damn tired.



With my hubby and Aloy!

Thank you for helping us unconditionally and i'm glad that you are finally back to SG! :D


Don't forget to check out our event week @ MIYOC JCUBE!
Till the next update! BYEEE!

Ask Away: http://ask.fm/jamie1612
My instagram: http://instagram.com/jamie1612

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment