Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7 of 365 days (MY BIG DAY MORNING MAKE UP)

Finally got our actual day photos from the photographer just last week! They actually took 2 months to edit all the photos and videos, we couldn't wait to see the photos especially the videos once we got home!

I will be blogging my wedding in different posts cos there's too many photos to filter out.

My chosen photographer for the day is from 5 Arts Studio, name Shawn. 
He is a really patient and nice photographer!

My make up artist is from My Dream Wedding, Elaine for the morning make up. 

Seriously, like what everyone mention, i couldn't sleep the night before the wedding, i'm damn damn nervous and my mind is all about the wedding, worried that things will not go smoothly as planned or if there's any guest last min couldn't attend our wedding and ended up our tables are not fill up totally and the list goes on...

It was 1.30AM i think, i heard Apple and Jessica reached my place to prepare the gatecrash stuff with the help of my bro and sis! I wanted to wake up and talk to them but ended up i didn't so that i can have ample of rest before the long day ahead. Finally i think i slept at 2 plus in the morning and woke up at 4.30am. 

Didn't have enough sleep that night but surprisingly, i don't feel tired at all! haha

The make up artist was supposed to reach at 5.30am and she reached our place pretty early like 5am?



I'm searching for the type of hair style i wanted to have in the morning and showed Elaine the correct hairstyle.




My brother preparing the props for the gatecrash! So exciting!


My morning gown and first march in gown for the day





My 6 sisters for the day :*)

Apple, Li Fang, Jessica, Diana, Sis and August!

If you find this bridesmaid dress familiar, its our manufactured label launched at The Stage Walk.
Link: http://thestagewalk.com/product/dresses/tsw-take-a-swirl-lace-dress-in-mint
 Only available in M & L currently



My beloved family.
Sometimes, i really miss the days when i stayed at my own place. I miss my parents, i miss my bro, i miss bickering over the smallest matters with my sister, i miss my own bed and the list goes on etc... :'(


My glittery sliver heels i got it from Pazzion at $89 i think? 

It gives me blister in the night unfortunately :(







Sisters preparing for the food and props!





The whole bunch of bananas! hahaha its damn heavy i tell you!





















Time is running out and its going to 7am in the morning!
I was getting more nervous at that time. 




Setting up the games for the brothers at our corridor







The breakfast for the brothers! 



Take a quick few shots with the sisters before the clock strikes 7am!
You can see the clock behind us. LOL




With my family :*)


And its time for me to go back to my room and wait for my hubby to come!




At this point of time, my tears dropped once the veil is over my face. You can see my mum's face here, her tears dropped as well and she needs to control her tears else the photo won't turn out nice.
I'm trying to hold back my tears so that it won't ruin my make up :(



My 6 sisters all ready standing at the corridor for the gatecrash!




I'm able to see the whole gatecrash, all thanks to my bro holding the phone for me using the app skype!

Will be blogging the gatecrash in the next entry!

Till the next.


Much love,
Jamie

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jamie, Is your mom working as a promoter for bedsheets previously?

    ReplyDelete