Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1 of 365 days (NEW POST FOR NEW YEAR 2014)


This 2013, I'm really thankful to start a new phase of life with the man i love. It's has been an unforgettable year I will always remember in my heart. May the new year be filled with happiness, love and success for both of us! Wishing everyone a blessed and a happier 2014! Now I'm all ready for 2014, especially our upcoming new nest that will be ready in feb'14


Finally found time to have a hair cut and i went to chop off 3-4 inches of my tress!
YAY!!! My hair feels so much lighter now and i'm really happy that my hair doesn't drop as much as before. It really scares me when i see my hair keep dropping. :(

I went for a new hair coloring @ salon vim since its my birthday month and i get to enjoy additional 20% off! :D

Trying out a new hair color combi recommended by the stylist and i'm loving how it turns out! 


NYE dinner @ Shokudo Japanese Coffee House with hubby.
He has been waiting patiently for me for 2 hours when i'm in the salon. 


Today's #ootd in our Perfect Striped Knit Dress from @thestagewalk!

Still one of my favourite knit dress to date!

If you haven know, TSW is having a 15% storewide special during this NYE!
Discount code will expire on 1/1/14, 2359hrs!


SHOP AWAY!

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment