Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Friday, January 17, 2014

Day 17 of 365 days!

2 more weeks to CNY! I really can't wait for the CNY long break!

We have been working hard to launch twice per week so that everyone can purchase their CNY outfits and not wait till last minute then buy. I always try to plan my outfits early so that i can save the time and do my nails and hair etc!

We have just launched a new collection last night! Go check it out if you haven! ;)

We still have about 3 more collections to go and we will be releasing more self manufactured labels in the upcoming collections! Keep a look out for our cheongsam lace tops! We have 2 more designs coming up! :D
I'm really glad that my manufactured designs that are supposed to arrive before CNY arrived just in time for me to launch despite me doing the last min work, submitting the designs in early dec! haha, really got to thanks my supplier and the factories to rush out for me. Can't wait to try it on! :D

Tomorrow will be the last shipment of our new stocks arrival and i'm so looking forward to it!

I have been sleeping late these few days due to work and i hope you girls love the designs that we hv launched so far for our CNY collections!



New face for TSW! How do you like our new model, Christabel? :)

She is so bubbly and friendly! Seeing her makes me so happy all the time! hahaha

Its 2.10am, i shall log off now and sleep!

I will be back again very soon! :D


Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment