Instagram My Instagram @jamie1612

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 22 of 365 Days! Behind the Scenes!



Sorry for disappearing for the past few days due to my super busy schedule. :(

CNY launches have been so hectic I could camp in front of my laptop for more than 18 hours straight the entire day!



Anyway, we are down to the last 2 launches of our CNY collections! Mega happy ! 
Cos it means that my CNY break is nearing! Can't wait to indulge in those CNY goodies, gambling and watching my favourite drama!

OKIE! Here's some behind the scenes photos i took yesterday during the outdoor shoot!

I'm saving the best for the last! So, this batch of our manufactured labels are one of my hot favourite in the list!

I especially used the whole roll of fabric to make the print exclusive to us! So meaning that, you won't get to see these prints elsewhere! :D



Thanks god the stocks arrived before CNY! Just in time for launch and photoshoots!
We will also be holding self collection this coming thursday and friday from 5 to 7pm @ our office!
If you wanted to opt for self collection, feel free to select self collection mode! Our office address will be send to you automatically by our system!



I got to see the photos immediately once the photos are taken! How cool this can be? 
Bluetooth function works wonders!

Really loving this set of floral prints we chose! Its so whimsical and dreamy!
I have a couple of friends asking me to reserve this once i posted up the previews on FB! :D




Its made of extremely thick and stretchy textured fabric, hence not to worry about sheerness!
It comes with a thick inner lining as well. We had it all planned :D

And yes, this is Gabriel here from http://gabchuaphotography.com/, its always a joy to work with him!









Next, we also chose this rainbow textured fabric! Its extremely stretchy as well. Love textured fabric, cos its definitely stretchable and comfy at the same time.




Really loving how this dress turns out, its so pretty and the colors are so eye-catching!
Perfect for CNY and valentine days! What you think?






I also manufactured this print in sleeve peplum tops cutting. I know many girls have been asking for more sleeve cut, so here's one of my favourite as well! Gonna keep both prints for CNY!

Trying to resist not to wear all the new clothes now cos we have 15 days for CNY and i shall wear by then ;)

Can you see the textured fabric? It won't crease at all, haha i'm loving it!



Here's are some of the outfits below that we will be launching tonight @ 9pm!
Previews are all up on FB! :D


















I'm gonna head out to meet August for lunch and going to HDB hub to submit some documents!
My house is almost done! Can't wait to collect the keys like in 1 month time? Super exciting can!

This weekend, we will be meeting our first ID and i'm so looking forward to it.

Till then, will be back to update more!
Don't forget to catch the previews on FB! :D

I'm super loving every design in this collection, don't miss it as there will be no backorders! 
We will be launching tonight @ 9pm sharp.

Much love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment